Name and address of the company
The person responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (hereinafter “DSGVO”) and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations:
Alexion Managementpartners GmbH
Dr. Sezai KAYA
General data processing
Scope and permission for the processing of personal data
We only collect and use personal data of our users insofar as this is necessary to provide the functionality of our website as well as our contents and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the user’s consent.
An exception applies in those cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for real reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by law.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data with the prior consent of the data subject is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of personal data required for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. In the processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO. In the event that the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6(1)(d) DSGVO serves as the legal basis. If processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if these interests outweigh the interest of the data subject, taking into account the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO is the legal basis for processing the data.
Data erasure and storage time
The personal data of the person concerned will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Furthermore, data may be stored if this is provided for by law for processing the data. In this case, data will be blocked or deleted when the legally prescribed storage period expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
Data processing through use of our website
Visit our website
When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted: IP address of the requesting computer, date and time of access, name and URL of the accessed file, website from which access is made (referrer URL), browser used and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider.
We process the above data for the purposes of ensuring a smooth connection to the website, ensuring comfortable use of our website, evaluation of system security and stability and for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
Use of our contact form
There is a contact form on our website which can be used for electronic contact. If a user uses this option, the data entered in the contact form as well as the IP address, date and time will be transmitted to us and stored. Your consent is obtained for the processing of the data within the scope of the sending process and reference is made to this data protection declaration. In this case, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
Alternatively, you can contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 exp. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
On our website we offer you the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. With this newsletter we inform in regular intervals about our offers. To receive our newsletter, you need a valid e-mail address. We will check the e-mail address you have entered to make sure that you are actually the owner of the e-mail address provided or that the owner is authorized to receive the newsletter.
When you register for our newsletter, we will save your IP address and the date and time of your registration. In the event that a third party misuses your e-mail address and subscribes to our newsletter without your knowledge, this serves as a safeguard on our part. We do not collect any further data. The data collected in this way will only be used to subscribe to our newsletter. The data will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our site does not take place either. You can cancel your subscription to this newsletter at any time. Details can be found in the confirmation e-mail and in each individual newsletter.
Our newsletters contain so-called tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is a miniature graphic embedded in e-mails sent in HTML format to enable log file recording and analysis. This allows a statistical evaluation of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns to be carried out. On the basis of the embedded pixel-code we can recognize whether and when an e-mail was opened by an affected person and which links in the e-mail were called by the affected person.
Such personal data collected via the tracking pixels contained in the newsletters is stored and evaluated by us in order to optimize the newsletter dispatch and to adapt the content of future newsletters even better to the interests of the person concerned. This personal data will not be passed on to third parties. Persons concerned are entitled at any time to revoke the respective separate declaration of consent given via the double opt-in procedure. After revocation, this personal data will be deleted by the data controller. We always interpret a cancellation of the receipt of our newsletter as a revocation.
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO, the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominant interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data, in the event that for the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. 1 lit. f DSGVO. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as this is legally permissible and required by Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
The user data collected in this way is pseudonymised by technical precautions. Therefore, it is no longer possible to assign the data to the calling user. The data will not be stored together with other personal data of the users.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analytical purposes is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The analysis cookies are used to improve the quality of our website and its content. Through the analysis cookies we learn how the website is used and can thus continuously optimize our offer.
For these purposes, our legitimate interest also lies in the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
This website uses a Borlabs Cookie, which sets a technically necessary cookie (borlabs-cookie) to store your cookie preferences. Borlabs Cookie does not collect any personal data.
The borlabs-cookie cookie stores the consent you have given when you entered the website. If you wish to revoke these consents, simply delete the cookie from your browser. If you re-enter/reload the website, you will be asked again for your cookie consent. You can change your cookie preferences/settings any time using the “cookie settings button” placed in the footer of the website.
We have integrated contents, services and achievements of other offerers on the Internet side. These include maps provided by Google Maps, videos from YouTube and graphics and images from other websites. In order for this data to be called up and displayed in the user’s browser, the transmission of the IP address is absolutely necessary. The providers (hereinafter referred to as “third-party providers”) thus perceive the IP address of the respective user.
Although we make every effort to use only third-party providers who only need the IP address to deliver content, we have no influence on whether the IP address may be stored. In this case, this process is used for statistical purposes, among other things. If we have knowledge that the IP address is stored, we point this out to our users.
Use and application of Google Analytics (with anonymisation function)
The data controller has integrated the Google Analytics component (with anonymisation function) on this website. Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analysis is the collection, collection and evaluation of data on the behaviour of visitors to Internet sites. A web analysis service collects, among other things, data on the website from which a person concerned has accessed a website (so-called referrer), which subpages of the website have been accessed or how often and for how long a subpage has been viewed. A web analysis is mainly used to optimize a website and for cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The Google Analytics component is operated by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland.
The data controller uses the suffix “_gat._anonymizeIp” for the web analysis via Google Analytics. By means of this addition, Google shortens and anonymizes the IP address of the Internet connection of the person concerned when accessing our Internet pages from a member state of the European Union or from another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyse the flow of visitors to our website. Google uses the data and information collected to evaluate the use of our website, among other things, to compile online reports for us that show the activities on our website and to provide other services in connection with the use of our website.
Google Analytics places a cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. What cookies are has already been explained above. By setting the cookie, Google is enabled to analyse the use of our website. Each time one of the individual pages of this website is called up, which is operated by the data controller and on which a Google Analytics component has been integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the person concerned is automatically prompted by the respective Google Analytics component to transmit data to Google for the purpose of online analysis. As part of this technical process, Google obtains knowledge of personal data, such as the IP address of the person concerned, which serves Google, among other things, to trace the origin of visitors and clicks and subsequently enable commission statements.
Cookies are used to store personal information, such as access time, the location from which access came and the frequency of visits to our website by the person concerned. Whenever you visit our website, this personal data, including the IP address of the Internet connection used by the person concerned, is transmitted to Google in the United States of America. This personal data is stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may disclose personal data collected through the technical process to third parties.
The person concerned can prevent the setting of cookies by our website at any time, as already described above, by means of an appropriate setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently object to the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the Internet browser used would also prevent Google from placing a cookie on the information technology system of the person concerned. In addition, a cookie already set by Google Analytics can be deleted at any time via the Internet browser or other software programs.
Use and application of web fonts
Using Font Awesome
This site uses web fonts provided by Fonticons, Inc. to consistently display fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required Web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly. To do this, your browser must connect to Fonticons, Inc. servers. This enables Fonticons, Inc. to know that your IP address has been used to access our website. The use of web fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Use and application of Google-Maps
We use the component “Google Maps” Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland, hereinafter “Google”.
Each time you access the Google Maps component, Google sets a cookie to process user settings and data when you view the page that includes the Google Maps component. As a rule, this cookie is not deleted when you close your browser, but expires after a certain time, unless you delete it manually beforehand.
and the additional terms and conditions for “Google Maps” https://www.google.com/intl/de_en/help/terms_maps.html.
Use and application of reCAPTCHA
To protect input forms on our site, we use the service “reCAPTCHA” of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland, hereinafter “Google”. By using this service it can be distinguished whether the corresponding input is of human origin or is abusive through automated machine processing.
To our knowledge, the referrer URL, the IP address, the behaviour of website visitors, information about operating system, browser and dwell time, cookies, display instructions and scripts, the user’s input behaviour and mouse movements in the “reCAPTCHA” checkbox area are transmitted to “Google”.
Google uses the information obtained in this way, among other things, to digitize books and other printed matter and to optimize services such as Google Street View and Google Maps (e.g. house number and street name recognition).
The IP address transmitted within the scope of “reCAPTCHA” will not be merged with other Google data unless you are logged in to your Google account at the time you use the “reCAPTCHA” plug-in. If you want to prevent this transmission and storage of data about you and your behaviour on our website by “Google”, you must log out of “Google” before you visit our site or use the reCAPTCHA plug-in.
Data protection for applications and in the application process
We collect and process the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application procedure. Processing may also be carried out electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits corresponding application documents to us by electronic means, for example by e-mail or via a web form on the website. If we conclude an employment contract with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If we do not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted two months after notification of the rejection decision, provided that no other legitimate interests on our part stand in the way of deletion. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, a burden of proof in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
(1) to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
(2) to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
(3) to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
(4) pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
(5) to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
(6) to revoke your consent to us at any time pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
(7) to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office.
Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you under Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the DSBER; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The data controller no longer processes the personal data concerning you, unless he can prove compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of the personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is associated with such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility to exercise your right of objection in connection with the use of Information Society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC.
Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing – including profiling – that has legal effect against you or significantly impairs you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the person responsible,
(2) the legislation of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject is admissible and that legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
In the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take reasonable measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the person responsible, to state his own position and to challenge the decision.
As a responsible company, we do without automatic decision-making or profiling.
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Limitation of liability for external links
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognisable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately
remove the link in question.
- The subject of the agreement and the scope of the services
Alexion Global Talents offers various career services through its platforms, some of which you can use without registering. Registering a Candidate Portal account provides you with additional features and services. In order to provide you with the specific services for which you have registered, or to calculate the duration, we store the date of your most recent activity on the Alexion Global Talents platforms (“Date of Last Activity”), which may include the date of your registration and your most recent use of Alexion Global Talents services, e.g., the date of your last registration. For example, logging into your Candidate Portal account, clicking links in the Alexion Global Talents newsletter or on the Alexion Global Talents Career site, or using an Alexion Global Talents profile, or any other activity that indicates that you are still interested in using our services.
- Services available without registration
Without registering a Candidate Portal account you can use all the services available on our website without registering. In particular, you may browse job offers posted on our website.
4.Candidate Portal Account
You can register in our Candidate Portal. Then you will receive regular e-mails about entries that match your profile and/or your search behaviour on the Alexion Global Talents platforms. To ensure authentication, i.e. to avoid unauthorized subscriptions, and if we cannot otherwise identify you (for example, if you are not already logged into your Candidate Portal account), we will send you a confirmation email after your first registration asking you to confirm your registration again by clicking a link in the email.
Certain services are only available as part of a Candidate Portal account. If you enter into a Candidate Portal Account Agreement, you may use the additional services described below. How to register for a Candidate Portal Account is described in Section 3.
You can access job ads in your Candidate Portal account.
You may create a resume profile (“Profile”) within your Candidate Portal account that consists of various information related to your resume and attachments provided by you. If you provide attachments, we analyze their content and structure in a non-automated process and use this analysis to improve the services we offer you. You can use your profile to apply for jobs posted on Alexion Global Talents or other websites or apps. We use your profile information to automatically complete certain fields on the application form and you can upload additional files. Once you click on each button, we will either – store the information you provide on the application form on the Alexion Global Talents platform for the employee seeking company to access, or – submit it to the employee seeking company of their choice. When we store the application on our platform, the employee seeking company also has access to your profile and can view the information you have entered in your profile. Because Alexion Global Talents clients from all over the world can post job advertisements on our platforms, it is possible that the employee seeking company may be located outside the EU or the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and it is therefore part of the agreement that such companies from other countries may also have access to your data. We also use the information you provide as part of your profile to send you job recommendations based on your profile information and tailored to your needs. We may also use your profile information to automatically complete forms for any other service we offer you on our platforms.In addition, when you activate your profile, you grant Alexion Global Talents to customers who have purchased access to the Alexion Global Talents database or otherwise to use it or other services that allow recruiters to access or have provided resumes from our users, are authorized to fill vacant positions (“Applicant Profile Clients”), have access (including a search and download function) to portions of your profile and its attachments, and to the date of your most recent activity, and disclose such information to them, which Applicant Profile Clients may be recruiters or employers. We may also analyze a partially active profile to actively present it to Candidate Profile clients. As Alexion Global Talents clients from all over the world may purchase access to the Applicant Tracking System Zoho database, it is possible that the respective employee-seeking company is located outside the EU or the European Economic Area (“EEA”), which means that access and disclosure may also take place from and to such third countries. Current employers, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers are not displayed for partially active profiles, and only the first digit of the postal code is displayed. If you make your profile active and public, you will grant candidate profile customers access (including a search and download function) to your profile and its attachments, as well as to the date of your last activity, and you will disclose this information to them. In the case of an active and public profile, we may also use your profile data to find publicly accessible business-related social media profiles about you and to provide a link to such a profile to candidate profile customers. We may also analyze your profile to actively present it, in whole or in part, to candidate profile customers. Because Alexion Global Talents clients from around the world may purchase access to the Applicant Tracking System Zoho database, it is possible that the employee seeking company may be located outside the EU or the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and data may therefore be transferred to such third countries. We do not guarantee or warrant minimum storage capacity for your profile. We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently limit the data volume for data uploads, particularly if this is necessary for technical reasons, for example to maintain or optimise the service.
- Application for box number advertisements
Within your Candidate Account, we store your applications (including their attachments such as resumes or cover letters) to job postings published on Alexion Global Talents platforms in a history that can be accessed through your Candidate Portal account. Information from such applications may be used to automatically fill in fields when you create an Alexion Global Talents profile.
As part of a Candidate Portal account, you can subscribe to various newsletters that we offer on various topics. We may also send you email newsletters about Alexion Global Talents services that are comparable to the Alexion Global Talents services you already use, if you have not objected to these newsletters. You can unsubscribe from all Alexion Global Talents newsletters at any time free of charge. We will inform you of your right to opt-out when we collect your e-mail address and in the relevant newsletter. If you no longer wish to receive our e-mail messages, please click on the unsubscribe link provided in each message and/or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org In addition, you can view changed settings in your Candidate Portal account.
- Registration for a Candidate Portal-Account Account
– If you register for a Candidate Portal account and wish to create such an account, you must provide us with a valid email address and password, which we will store.
– Once we have received your request to create a Candidate Portal account, we will acknowledge receipt of that request by sending a message to the email address you provided. The Candidate Portal Account Agreement between you and us becomes effective when we activate your Candidate Portal Account. The completion of the registration by you is merely an offer to enter into a contract. Alexion Global Talents reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept or decline the conclusion of a contract. There is no legal claim to the conclusion of a contract.
– You must provide complete and truthful information on the requested information and data. It is your responsibility to keep your contact details (in particular your e-mail address) up to date and to ensure that you can be reached at the address provided and that the e-mail address is not transferred to another person. If any of the information provided changes, you must immediately adjust and correct that information. If you provide incomplete or incorrect information, Alexion Global Talents has the right to suspend and/or terminate your account and access to our platform temporarily or permanently.
– Each user may create only one account. The account is non-transferable.
- right of revocation
If you use our services as a consumer in the sense of §13 BGB, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
Information on the right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The revocation period shall be fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must contact Alexion Managementpartners GmbH, Humboldtstr.49, 14193 Berlin. Website: https://alexiontalent.com/ E-mail: email@example.com by means of a clear declaration of your decision to revoke this contract. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercising the right of revocation before the expiry of the revocation period.
- Obligations and responsibilities of the user
– Users are solely responsible for providing themselves with the hardware and Internet connection necessary to use our services.
– Please ensure that the services within your Candidate Portal account are only used by yourself. You must keep all access data and passwords strictly confidential. You are responsible for any and all use of the access data and passwords as well as any and all activities performed in connection with the use of your Candidate Portal account. If an unauthorised third party has actually or possibly had access to your login data (e-mail address in combination with the password), you must inform Alexion Global Talents immediately and change any affected password as soon as possible.
You may not act unlawfully and/or violate any applicable law in connection with the use of our services, in particular you are not permitted to do so:
– to provide us with any content that
-is harassing, abusive, harmful to minors or otherwise illegal;
infringes the rights of third parties, in particular copyright, personal rights or other property rights;
– is confidential, e.g. contains trade secrets;
– impersonate any person, such as a public official, a representative of ours, or pretend to have a non-existent relationship with such person, forge usernames or otherwise manipulate identifiers, and/or disguise the origin of any content transmitted in connection with the Services;
– Store, publish and/or send any promotional, junk or bulk email, chain letter, pyramid selling system or other commercial communication;
– Use scraping or similar techniques to capture content and use it for any other purpose, republish it, or use it in any way other than the intended purpose of the Services;
– Use any techniques or automated services that aim to or cause users to misrepresent activities, such as using bots, botnets, scripts, apps, plug-ins, extensions or other automated tools to play content, send messages, post comments or perform other actions;
-Harass, threaten, insult or defame any fine individual or company, denigrate or discriminate on the basis of sex, race, religion or belief, or make or disseminate any untrue allegation about any individual or entity;
– collect, store or transmit any personal data of another user unless the data subject has consented thereto;
-Any information contained in your profile and any other information or content you provide to us (“Content”) must be truthful. This means that you may not create profiles for third parties or create profiles for non-existent persons without the consent of the persons concerned and that any profile picture you submit must show you.
Content you provide to us must not contain viruses, worms or other harmful code. Personal information that you submit to Alexion Global Talents or provide to Alexion Global Talents should not contain the following information and you warrant and represent that you do not contain the following information:
– race or ethnic origin,
– political views,
– religious or philosophical beliefs,
– Membership of a trade union,
– genetic data,
– biometric data for the sole purpose of identifying a natural person,
– Data on health,
– data on the sex life or sexual orientation of a natural person
If you transfer personal information to other users or recruiters, you do so at your own risk. Alexion Global Talents cannot control the actual use of your personal information by recipients. Therefore, please check the identity of the recipients of your data before submitting it. For example, you should not send your personal information to a private e-mail address. Furthermore, we advise you not to send sensitive information to recruiters, even if you are asked to do so. Such sensitive information may include your passport number, social security number or bank details.
- License for the contents of the user
- No guarantee; backup copies
– We do not guarantee the topicality, correctness, completeness, usability or suitability of the contents of our platforms for a particular purpose. Furthermore, we do not guarantee the conclusion of an employment contract between persons who use our platform as applicants and an employer.
– Alexion Global Talents does not guarantee that the services we offer will be available at any time or on a permanent basis. Disturbances, interruptions or possible downtimes of the (online) services cannot be excluded. Temporary limited availability may occur for technical or operational reasons. This is particularly possible with regard to capacity restrictions, the security or integrity of data processing systems or the implementation of technical measures required for proper or improved performance.
– Alexion Global Talents server is backed up on a regular basis. However, data loss cannot be excluded. If you transfer or upload data to us, regardless of its form, we advise you to make backup copies. This also applies in the event that you terminate your contract with us because we do not retain a copy of your data after deletion unless there are legal obligations to store it.
– The agreement with you about the Candidate Portal Account and the services provided within its scope is concluded for an indefinite period. Either party may terminate this agreement with immediate effect.
– When the Alexion Global Talents Agreement or applicant tracking softwaret expires, we will delete the personal information we hold about you or store it in a non-personal form, unless processing is required by law and for a different purpose.
- Confidentiality and data protection
– Modification of the services for which registration is required. We reserve the right to change the services for which registration is required (Applicant Tracking System software or Candidate Portal Account) to the extent that
– the changes or adaptations are exclusively positive for the registered users, or
– the changes or adaptations are necessary to achieve compliance with applicable law, in particular if the current legal situation changes, or to implement a judicial or administrative decision, or
– the changes and adjustments do not have a material impact on the functions or services or are of a purely technical or organisational nature.
If the change to the terms and conditions also constitutes a change to the purpose of the data processing, whereby data is to be processed for a purpose other than the original purpose for which it was collected, this will only occur if it is legally compliant in accordance with the applicable provisions (including Art. 6 Para. 4 DSGVO). In addition, we will inform you in advance of compliance with the legal provisions.
Changes to the subject matter of the contract and to the essential obligations are excluded from the right to make changes under clause 13b(i). In such cases, Alexion Global Talents will inform you of the intended changes and offer you the continuation of the contractual relationship with modified conditions.
– the change or adaptation has only a positive effect on the registered user, or
– the amendment or adaptation is necessary to achieve compliance with applicable law, in particular if the current legal situation changes, or to implement a judicial or administrative decision, or
– the changes and adjustments do not have a material impact on the functions or services or are of a purely technical or organisational nature.
Privacy statement Before Authentification
Information about online application process:
Consent: By submitting an application form, you are consenting to submitting your employment application and all related forms, documents, and information electronically. You also consent to conducting any matters related to the recruitment, application, background check, and/or onboarding process electronically. Typing your name and clicking the submit button will constitute your electronic signature.
Withdrawal of Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to submit your online employment application electronically. If you choose to do so, please note that this will result in automatic disqualification of your electronic application from further consideration for employment. You may withdraw your consent by emailing Alexion Global Talents at firstname.lastname@example.org
Record keeping: Your responses to all questions throughout the electronic process will be recorded and made part of your electronically signed documents and electronic application/hiring record and other separate files as required by law.
Updating contact information: Please note that it is your responsibility to update the Company regarding any changes to your contact information. You may update your informations through the candidate portal where you made your registration.
Privacy: Personal data that you enter will be used by and may be transmitted to other Alexion Global Talents departments / companies, or third parties for the purpose of the administration, evaluation and management of your application as well as for the purpose of preparing reports that may be required by government agencies. Some of the departments, companies, or third parties to whom your data may be transmitted may be situated outside your home country, in a country which offers a level of data protection different from the level applied in your country. By entering your data into the tool, you consent to the processing, use, and transfer of your personal data as outlined in this agreement and statement.
By submitting your CV/Resume or signing in to the candidate portal you are agreeing that you have read and understand the above and consent to submitting your application electronically.
The General Terms declaration is currently valid and has the status as of April 2021.
Website language is in english.
Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status as of April 2021.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can retrieve and print out the current data protection declaration at any time via this address.